Visit My Web Page!

Visit My Web Page! http://www.neiu.edu/~knsmith1/

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Question #5 on page 227 of Arcaro

Has this article changed your opinion on feminism? Why or why not?

This article was very insightful, it gave an array of examples of feminism.  I would not say it changed my opinion on feminism but definately showcased different/more broad aspects of feminism that I have not thought about.  I feel that people often place feminists into a stigmaed category, and by this I mean: lesbian /male hating/ closeminded, etc.  Maybe this becuase when you hear the word feminist sounds very strong and combative.  This article shows the reader that there are many different facets to feminist thought.  There is no one way to categorize a feminists, everyone has unique beliefs of feminism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment